The Colleyville Community
We have it all in Colleyville. Blue skies, wide open green spaces, easy airport access and big city amenities with a small town touch. If you want the best of both worlds, you’ll find it here.
Whether you are already doing business in the area or investigating relocation for your company, we have the resources you need to make informed and successful business decisions. Come in and have a look around. If you can’t find what you need — give us a call, and we’ll be happy to help.
- Financial Services Members of the Colleyville Chamber of Commerce
- The City of Colleyville’s Economic Development Department is charged with working with property owners and developers to increase the office and retail sectors of the City. This involves seeking out unique and interesting venues in which Colleyville residents can shop, dine and explore. For more information and an overview of their three-point strategy, please visit their website.
You seem like the kind of person who might be interested in having your cake and eating it too. If so, then you’ve come to the right spot. Life in Colleyville provides the best of both worlds – a small town feel with big city amenities. Quaint dining, plenty of shopping options, beautiful parks and trails, and a well-rated school district are all available within a 13.1 square mile location. Big things come in small packages in Colleyville.
- Education - Public. The Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District meets or exceeds all national standards every year. The education of children is a huge consideration when evaluating relocation and the GCISD is most definitely an area draw. Learn More
- Education - Private. High quality private schools are an educational option in Colleyville. Learn More
- Health Care.
- Parks and Recreation. Commune with nature and enjoy solitude … in the heart of the city! Colleyville has some of the metroplex area’s most beautifully landscaped and lush recreational parks and trails including the Colleyville Nature Center. For locations and specifics, please visit the Colleyville Parks & Recreation website.
- History. Colleyville was built on commerce. The area was first settled in the 1850s, initially comprised of several small communities. Thanks to the outreach and community service of Dr. Lilburn Howard Colley and the commerce and connection provided by a single general store, the area came together as one community now known as Colleyville. Learn More
- Helpful phone numbers - utilities, city and county offices, and more.
- City of Colleyville website
Demographics of Colleyville, Texas
Population – 23,270 (2013 estimate)
Population change since 2000 = +21.9%
Projected population increase through 2030 = 29.63%
Size – 13.1 square miles
Median Age – 43.2
Household Size – 3.07
Average Income – $199,168
Texas State Average – $49,392
Households – 8,272 (2013 estimate)
Average home value – $390,983
Texas State Average – $127,700