The Colleyville Chamber Ambassador Program is an exciting part of the Colleyville Chamber. We are always creating new promotional and networking opportunities to help our members succeed and grow. We exist to connect business with community and create impactful relationships.
What Is an ambassador? By DEFINITION it is a person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity. In the Colleyville Chamber, an ambassador is BOTH. They promote and represent. Being an ambassador means having a front row seat to Chamber Growth. They are the Welcome Committee. They build and celebrate relationships. As a new business, this is a great way to get involved and meet as many people as possible. The Ambassadors lead groups, greet at events, present at luncheons, volunteer at fundraisers, and serve as the hands and feet of the Chamber.
The Ambassadors LEAD | CONNECT | PROMOTE | ENCOURAGE
The Colleyville Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors serve as goodwill representatives by welcoming new members at functions, attending ribbon cuttings, participation in Chamber events and encouraging area businesses to become Chamber members by the following guidelines:
- Be an active member of the Colleyville Chamber
- One-year commitment to the Ambassador program
- Maintain positive, professional image of the Colleyville Chamber
- Attend at least two (2) Ribbon Cuttings, two (2) luncheons, and two (2) networking events each quarter
- Must present good communication skills and be comfortable amongst open dialog with others
- Exhibit and understanding and appreciation of Colleyville Chamber and what our mission, vision, and core values
- Call on at least (5) member businesses per month
- Attend monthly Ambassador Meetings – cannot miss more than three (3) consecutive meetings.
- Serve on two (2) Ambassador Committees