June 26: Governor Abbott Takes Executive Action To Contain Spread Of COVID-19. Limits Certain Businesses And Services With Direct Link To Infections. Click for the announcement.
June 25: Governor Abbott Announces Temporary Pause Of Additional Reopening Phases. Click for the announcement
June 15: The recently approved Tarrant County Small Business Grant Program is providing financial assistance to small businesses in Tarrant County (exclusive of Fort Worth businesses) that have been adversely affected by the current COVID-19 pandemic. $30 million in CARES Act funds have been allocated to the program by the Tarrant County Commissioners Court. The Application submittal period begins June 22, 2020 at 10 a.m. and ends July 1, 2020 at 6 p.m.
June 3: Governor Abbott Announces Phase III To Open Texas. Click for the announcement.
May 27: Commissioner Gary Fickes' presentation to Colleyville Chamber of Commerce. Click to view PowerPoint slides.
May 15: SBA and Treasury Release Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application. Click for info.
May 11: US Chamber of Commerce Guide to Main Street Lending Program
This lending program is separate from the PPP. It is designed to assist businesses with up to 15,000 employees through government-backed loans. Click here to download the guide to the Main Street Lending Program.
More US Chamber guides:
- State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance
- Report Examining COVID-19 Litigation Impact
- Treasury Guidance for State, Local, and Tribal Governments
North Texas Commission Federal Update
Additional resources are categorized under the relevant headings below.
NonProfits - How you can help
- Chamber Member NonProfits and Churches
- Webinar: Creating A Better Funding Future Post-COVID-19
- Webinar: COVID-19 And Insurance to Cover the Crisis For Nonprofits
- Webinar: COVID-19 And Charitable Gift Planning: How The Pandemic Changes The Ask
- Webinar: COVID-19 and HR in the New Normal
- Webinar: Post COVID-19: How Boards And Executive Directors Can Prepare Their Staff For The New Normal
Additional Family & Business Resources
- Colleyville Chamber of Commerce Staff
- PDF - Community Information & Resources for Northeast Tarrant County
- SCORE — business support and mentoring
- Tarrant County Homeless Coalition or call 2-1-1
- Texas approved to let SNAP recipients get their groceries delivered amid coronavirus
- April 7 - Texas WIC Expands Eligible Foods, Launches Updated App (News Release Here)
- Alliance for Children - 1-800-252-5400 or www.txabusehotline.org
- Collaborative New Program to Serve Seniors During COVID-19 Crisis
Resources from Chamber Members
- News from Chamber Members
- Checklist of cybersecurity best practices: PDF1 and PDF2
- We are hosting virtual events. All live (in-person) Events have been Postponed through mid-April.
- Chamber Member Financial Banking Resources (PDF)
- Chamber Member Restaurants/Food and Shops Update
- See all Chamber Members - map and list and search by keyword or category
- Week of April 20-24 - Virtual Learning Series - Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Stay connected through our social media and sign up for our newsletter for the latest information.
City of Colleyville
- City COVID-19 page
- To-Go Gift Cards — For Colleyville residents from our City Council — 3/19/2020 Press Release
Tarrant County and DFW Metro Area
- May 15-16: COVID-19 Testing in NE Tarrant covidtesting.tarrantcounty.com. All residents in Tarrant County may utilize any of these services for testing.
- Tarrant County main Coronavirus page
- April 10 - Tarrant County COVID testing sites (Download PDF)
- Tarrant County COVID-19 Updates; County Declarations & Orders
- Community Information & Resources for Northeast Tarrant County
- Tarrant County Coronavirus Hotline: (817) 248-6299
- April 21 - Executive order (PDF)
- March 24 - Tarrant County: Executive Order of County Judge Whitley
- Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney Coronovirus Fraud Alert video
- Tarrant County Coronavirus Hotline - (817) 248-6299
- Precinct 3 County Commissioner
- Gary Fickes office phone (817) 248-6295
- Facebook Live with Tarrant County Commissioner Gary Fickes
- City of Fort Worth/COVID-19
- North Texas Commission - Covid 19 Resources
- Healthcare Partners —
- JPS Health Network Coronavirus Helpline (available 24/7) 817-920-7000
- MHMR (My Health My Resources) Tarrant County
- Baylor Scott & White COVID-19 Questionnaire
- Texas Health Coronavirus Nurse Hotline (available 24/7) 682-236-7601
- Cook Children's COVID-19 Information
- The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth
State of Texas
- Office of Governor Greg Abbott
- April 27: Governor Abbott Announces Phase One To Open Texas, Establishes Statewide Minimum Standard Health Protocols and The Governor's Report to Open Texas (PDF)
- April 13 - Governor Abbott, Goldman Sachs, LiftFund Announce $50 Million in Loans For Texas Small Businesses (News Release Here)
- April 7 - Governor Abbott Announces Incoming Shipments Of PPE, Provides Update On Distribution In Texas (News Release Here)
- Download the presentation on PPE distribution in Texas here
- Governor Abbott Announces Care.com Initiative To Increase In-Home Child Care Access For Frontline Workers (News Release Here)
- April 2 - Texas Statewide Update Essential Service and Activity (pdf)
- March 23 article - Texas governor declares statewide emergency, says state will soon be able to test thousands
- Texas Workforce Commission COVID-19
- Texas Department of Health and Human Services
- Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts —
- March 22 - Texas Tribune article: Texas' budget could take massive hit as coronavirus crisis continues unfolding, lawmakers learn: Texas Comptroller Glenn Hegar told House members that it's too soon to make detailed forecasts, but both the state budget and Economic Stabilization Fund could be drastically revised down.
- Enforcement Hotline: 800-252-8880
- COVID-19 emergency response webpage
- 24/7 online account access with Webfile
- Texas Attorney General: How to Spot or Report Price Gouging
U.S. Senate —
- Small Business Guide to CARES Act
- Bisnow.com article: "Senate Passes $2 Trillion Stimulus Bill That Includes Relief For Retail, Hotels, Multifamily"
U.S. Chamber of Commerce —
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce "Senate Phase 3 Relief Package"
- Combating the Coronavirus
White House —
- April 24: President Trump Signs Coronavirus Aid Bill - (News Article Here)
- April 16 - President Trump provided guidance to America's Governors to determine their ability to reignite the economies in their respective States.
- March 27 - White House Briefing
U.S. Small Business Administration —
- Webinar: How to apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- April 2 - Free webinar from SBDC and Southlake Chamber - online event - "How to apply for SBA's Economic Disaster Loan"
- Disaster Assistance website
- COVID-19 Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Three Step Process: Disaster Loans (pdf)
U.S. Department of Labor —
- Wage & Hour Division/COVID-19
- OSHA’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- May 1: The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has published an alert with safety tips for restaurants and other businesses providing curbside pickup and takeout service. (PDF)